Silver Sun Partners, LLC (The Cliffs) and/or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy applies to all information submitted by you on this Website. It explains the type of information we may collect and how we may use it.
Please note we may revise our Policy from time to time. Check this page periodically for updates.
Obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and read it before signing anything.
No Federal agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of this property. This is not intended to be a solicitation or offer for purchase in states and/or jurisdictions where registration is required. Prices, plans, products and availability are subject to change without notice.
Illustrations are artist renderings only and may differ from completed product. Improvements, facilities and programs are in formative stages and subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at this time. Use of recreational facilities and amenities may require separate club membership.
The Cliffs respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it. We provide this privacy statement to tell you how we do that, and about the choices you have.
This privacy statement applies to the following websites:
Our websites may at times contain links to other sites. While it is our intention to link to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
You can browse our website without telling us any identifying personal information. You also may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the website may be less functional for you. There are times when you may choose to give us personal information about you. For example, you may ask that a The Cliffs representative call you, or you may request information about real estate at The Cliffs. We need certain information from you so we can respond to your request.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily give us, and site visitor data, on this website.
We define “Personal information” as any information that may be used to identify an individual; including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address, and/or an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
It may also include any other personal or preference information you provide to us. Our website has security safeguards that are designed to protect the security of any personal information that you decide to give us via the Internet.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.